Water Damage Lake County Mold Removal | Bella Mold Removal | Fall Mold
| Protect Your Home From Mold This Fall
1. Test your air quality with a mold test kit. These are readily available and can give you a good idea about whether you have a mold or mold spore problem, and whether professional remediation may be necessary.
2. Change the filters in your heating and air conditioning systems. This is important for air quality. Switch to high quality HEPA air filters if possible.
3. Clean at-risk areas. Keeping bathrooms, kitchens and other areas with regular exposure to moisture clean. It may be smart to opt for non-toxic cleaners, such as citrus based cleaners, dilute apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil or grapefruit seed extract cleaners. Many of these will effectively kill mold and mildew, but aren’t as toxic as other cleaners. In some instances, it may wise to use bleach, but use with caution.
4. Check for leaks or water damage. This is important for the integrity of your home, as well as the air quality. Repairing any areas that may put your home at risk for water damage is important for protection against a subsequent mold problem.
5. Consider an air purifier. Look for high quality air purifiers that remove contaminants out of the air. Fan driven units only have so much effect on the overall quality of air.
Mold Removal Lake County | Free Inspections! | http://moldremovallakecounty.com | (847) 629-5131